FLORIDA COUNSELING ASSOCIATION
Florida Association for Counselor Education
& Supervision (FACES)
2020-2021 FACES LEADERSHIP: https://fca23.wildapricot.org/sys/website/?pageId=1075315
The Florida Association for Counselor Education & Supervision (FACES)
The Florida Association for Counselor Education & Supervision (FACES) is a division of the Florida Counseling Association (FCA) for professional counselors who engage in professional counseling teaching and research (a.k.a. "counselor education") and/or clinical supervision.
FACES provides counselor educators and clinical supervisors’ opportunities to network, to participate in professional development activities, to publish, to take Leadership roles and to socialize!
More specifically, FACES' purpose is:
FACES Member Benefits:
- Opportunity to voice issues regarding counselor education, training, and clinical supervision concerns through FACES, whose current leadership can advocate.
- Increased opportunities to established contact with other counselor educators, clinical supervisors, professional counselors, and practicing professional counselors through organized training activities designed to break new ground in numerous theoretical areas
- The ability to participate in meetings of the association and to provide leadership and direction of the Association through active participation
- Current and informative information on, and receiving reduced rates for, FACES-sponsored trainings, workshops, educational sessions, activities and events
- Ongoing opportunities to receive earn continuing education units toward state licensure and board certification
- Consultation from counselor educators, clinical supervisors and professional counselors with expertise in a wide variety of counseling and supervision areas
- Promotion of a membership-powered agenda in securing grants and other funding sources for the benefit of the division/FCA
- Like our FACEBOOK Page for up to date information and collaboration with others! CLICK HERE
FACES AWARD: BEST MEMBERSHIP RECRUITMENT 2016-2017