To promote the value of professional counseling as well as supporting and unifying professional counselors in all settings resulting in high quality practices in Florida.
The purpose of the Florida Counseling Association is to promote the counseling profession through public awareness, professional development, and advocacy.
- To promote high standards of professional counseling
- To promote public policy advocacy
- To provide educational opportunities for our diverse membership
- To provide an organizational structure and support to fulfill our mission
- To maintain and enhance communication among our membership
- To promote public awareness of counseling and the profession
- To encourage partnerships with other professional stakeholders
FCA Brochure Front Side | FCA Brochure Back Side
FCA Bylaws and Governance Manual
FCA Bylaws | FCA Governance Manuel