Division Award: Best Division Newsletter
All the materials must be submitted from the current calendar year July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020. A Division may enter more than one award category; one form for each nomination is required. Applications must be submitted by August 15, 2020.
BEST DIVISION NEWSLETTER 2019-2020
The purpose of this award is to recognize the division that publishes a newsletter in a timely fashion and informs, educates, and motivates to participate actively in division activities. The Best Division Newsletter shall be determined in the Division Annual Report along with the following:
1. Completed Nomination Form
2. In 1,000 words or less, use the following categories to describe the publications to be
3. SCAN and email representative copies of the publication to email@example.com
- What is the budget for producing the publication?
- What is the circulation of this publication?
- What is the format for this publication? (i.e., 8 ½ X 11”, 12 pages)
- What is the frequency of this publication? (monthly, quarterly)
- What are the goals and objectives of this publication?
- What method of production and distribution is used for this publication?
- How does this publication serve the division’s needs as determined by its goals?
Scroll down to complete and submit awards information.
Florida Counseling Association is a non-profit organization, branch of the American Counseling Association.