FCA 2016-2017 Outstanding Division of the Year Award
This year, three professional recognition awards will be considered in conjunction with the Division Annual Report: Outstanding Division of the Year; Best Division Membership Service and/or Best Membership Recruitment Campaign; and Best Division Newsletter. All the materials must be submitted from the current calendar year July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017. Divisions may enter more than one award category; one form for each nomination is required. Applications must be completed by September 15, 2017.
Outstanding Division of the Year
This award is designed to recognize the division who best demonstrated the objectives of a FCA division. The Division of the Year shall be determined in the Division Annual Report along with the following:
- Completed Nomination Form
- In 1,000 words or less, describe the goals and activities your division accomplished by answering the following:
· What were the goals and objectives of your division?
· How did you determine these goals and objectives (i.e., needs assessment)?
· What activities and/or programs did you institute in order to carry out these goals and objectives?
· What was the timeline that was followed?
· How did the division evaluate the success of these activities and/or programs in carrying out these goals and objectives?
Scroll down to complete and submit awards information.
Suggestion: To avoid computer time-out limitations, enter all information into a word document, check for correct spelling and wording, then cut and paste information into the appropriate blank inquiry of the on-line form. Any timed-out entry requires resubmission of on-line form. Do not use tabs, bullet points, special fonts, etc.