FCA 2016-2017 Best Division Membership Service and/or Best Membership Recruitment Campaign Award
This year, three professional recognition awards will be considered in conjunction with the Division Annual Report: Outstanding Division of the Year; Best Division Membership Service and/or Best Membership Recruitment Campaign; and Best Division Newsletter. All the materials must be submitted from the current calendar year July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017. Division may enter more than one award category; one form for each nomination is required. Applications must be submitted by September 15, 2017
Best Chapter Membership Service and/or Best Membership Recruitment Campaign
The purpose of this award is to recognize the division that best promotes the counseling profession or a division that creatively recruited new membership to the chapter. The Best Division Membership Service and/or Best Membership Recruitment Campaign shall be determined in the Division Annual Report due April 30th along with the following:
- Completed Nomination Form
- In 1,000 words or less, describe the program or service to be considered by answering the following:
Be sure to include supporting documentation and samples when applicable
· A brief description of the program or service and the results you achieved
· Who was the target audience: (i.e., current members, new members, the community)
· How did the division assess the needs of members and how was this used to develop the appropriate service or program?
· What were the goals and objectives of the service or program?
· Describe the process used to carry out the program or project.
· What was the timeline followed?
· How did the division measure the success of the service or program? (i.e., increased membership, increased attendance, increased revenue, increased visibility in the community).
Scroll down to complete and submit awards information.
Suggestion: To avoid computer time-out limitations, enter all information into a word document, check for correct spelling and wording, then cut and paste information into the appropriate blank inquiry of the on-line form. Any timed-out entry requires resubmission of on-line form. Do not use tabs, bullet points, special fonts, etc.