Thank you for selecting the Florida Counseling Association (FCA) to assist with the distribution of your dissertation. We would love to assist you with this process. Our current guideline’s for dissertation request for distribution is as follows:
MEMBERSHIP LIST AVAILABILITY FOR RESEARCHERS
At the discretion of the President Council, FCA may distribute to the current membership the hyperlink to the researcher’s inquiry tool. Researchers would be charged a $15 administrative fee. The fee includes the distribution to FCA membership twice on your behalf.
• The purpose of the research should be in keeping with the FCA mission statement.
• Professional counselors or graduate counseling students requesting member contact information for research purposes must be a member of FCA.
• Members who have requested that they not be solicited will have their privacy respected.
• Before approval is granted, researchers should submit for review all materials that will be used in the research including – but not limited to - the informed consent document and any survey or instruments utilized.
• Researchers must have Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval and submit a copy of the approved IRB form.
*Due to the volume that would occur, FCA will not allow researchers to post requests for research participation on FCA communities.
* Provide the to dates for submission to the queue. Along with the electronic statement for the submission.
Click Here to order