FCA CHAPTER AWARDS
This year, three professional recognition awards will be considered in conjunction with the Chapter Annual Report: Outstanding Chapter of the Year; Best Chapter Membership Service and/or Best Membership Recruitment Campaign; and Best Newsletter. All the materials must be submitted from the current calendar year July 1 through June 30. Chapters may enter more than one award category; one form for each nomination is required. Applications must be submitted by September 15, 2017.
Outstanding Chapter of the Year
This award is designed to recognize the chapter who best demonstrated the objectives of a FCA chapter. The Chapter of the Year shall be determined in the Chapter Annual Report along with the following:
- Completed Nomination Form
- In 1,000 words or less, describe the goals and activities your chapter accomplished by answering the following:
· What were the goals and objectives of your chapter?
· How did you determine these goals and objectives (i.e., needs assessment)?
· What activities and/or programs did you institute in order to carry out these goals and objectives?
· What was the timeline that was followed?
· How did the chapter evaluate the success of these activities and/or programs in carrying out these goals and objectives?