FCA 2016-2017 Best Chapter Newsletter
This year, three professional recognition awards will be considered in conjunction with the Chapter Annual Report: Outstanding Chapter of the Year; Best Chapter Membership Service and/or Best Membership Recruitment Campaign; and Best Newsletter. All the materials must be submitted from the current calendar year July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017. Chapters may enter more than one award category; one form for each nomination is required. Applications must be submitted by September 15, 2017.
Best Chapter Newsletter
The purpose of this award is to recognize the chapter that publishes a newsletter in a timely fashion and informs, educates, and motivates to participate actively in chapter activities. The Best Newsletter shall be determined in the Chapter Annual Report along with the following:
1. Completed Nomination Form
2. In 1,000 words or less, use the following categories to describe the publications to be
3. SCAN and email representative copies of the publication.
* What is the budget for producing the publication?
* What is the circulation of this publication?
* What is the format for this publication? (i.e., 8 ½ X 11”, 12 pages)
* What is the frequency of this publication? (monthly, quarterly)
* What are the goals and objectives of this publication?
* What method of production and distribution is used for this publication?
* How does this publication serve the chapter’s needs as determined by its goals?
Scroll down to complete and submit awards information.
Suggestion: To avoid computer time-out limitations, enter all information into a word document, check for correct spelling and wording, then cut and paste information into the appropriate blank inquiry of the on-line form. Any timed-out entry requires resubmission of on-line form. Do not use tabs, bullet points, special fonts, etc.